mercredi 24 février 2010

Food for thought..

I feel like I'm getting settled in New Orleans - I've been meeting people and a few are starting to hear about my research through the grapevine and a lot of interest is sparked over here, so definitely good things going on.

After meeting people last week, I've made several modifications to the questionnaire, and am finalizing it TODAY, finally. I am now starting to chase after people and schedule interviews. In general, the ball is rolling; it's rolling at a New Orleans pace, but it's rolling....

I've had some technological voo-doo, and I'm still trying to get my Mac back on track. On the whole, things are coming together, not as fast as I'd like since I worry about finishing on time, but I remind myself everyday to go with the flow. Everything will be fine.

Today, I'm in Baton Rouge to chase after professors and visit the Centre d'Etudes Francophones (the actual name is a bit longer, that's how I remember it off the top of my head at the moment), then to Lafayette to a Cajun jam.

And another photo for y'all : 

Sidewalk terrace at my fav' coffee shop, Rue de la Course.


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire